Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good morning Dear Friends!

I wanted to share with you the new cover for my book.  I have come into association with a wonderful writer by the name of Barbara Stahura.  This amazing woman specializes in teaching Brain Trauma Survivor's the healing benefits of "Journaling."  In my discussions with Barbara,  I came to realize that my book actually blossomed from the journaling I did while recovering from my four major brain surgeries (I guess all brain surgeries are "major," aren't they?)  So, in response to this realization,  I have changed the name of my book to "Drain Your Brain, Find Your Mind - A Journal of Renewal."  This has provided a whole spin on the message, relevance and mission of my book and has added new energy to my drive to get the work published and in front of those who can really benefit from the story and the humble advise within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment